Mineral paint is a popular choice to paint furniture. It dries to a matte finish, can be distressed for a time worn appeal or painted in a sleek modern finish. Mineral Paint doesn't require sealing, however takes good preparation to allow it to adhere to surfaces for a durable finish.
In this 3.5 Hour Workshop You will Learn:
- What Mineral Paint is and what surfaces it is best suited for
- How to Prep surfaces prior to painting with Mineral Paint
- How to paint & Distress Mineral Paint
- How to create a stain using Mineral Paint
- Basic Stencilling Technique
- Wet sand technique
In this Workshop, you take home various sample boards along with your painted sign you have completed on the day.
Morning tea and beverages provided. Included in this workshop is your sample boards, sign, Mineral Paint and all other materials required to complete your projects. Workshop handout notes also provided.
10% discount on paint purchases on the day.