Milk Paint is perfect for creating a chippy farmhouse finish. It loves raw timber and thus creates a beautiful washed effect perfect for a country style home. If you love all things farmhouse style, then this workshop is for you!
In This 3.5 hour workshop you will learn,
- What Milk Paint is and what surfaces it is best suited for
- How to properly mix Milk Paint
- How to create a stain using Milk Paint
- How to manipulate the "chippy" finish Milk Paint is famous for using a resist technique
- How to layer colours
- How to create an aged crackle effect using Milk Paint
- How to create a layered textured detail using Milk Paint
- Suitable top coats used to seal Milk Paint
In this Workshop, you take home various sample boards along with your painted milking stool you have completed.
Morning tea and beverages provided. Included in this workshop is your use of our Vintage Bird Milk Paint, stool, sample boards and all other materials required to complete your projects. Workshop handout notes also provided.
10% discount on paint purchases on the day.