Chalk Paint is perfect for creating a provincial, Hamptons or shabby chic style. It can be distressed and used in combination with various speciality finishes to create a french provincial look. Chalk Paint requires minimal preparation and adheres to just about anything! It dries to a matte finish and when sealed with wax it feels velvety smooth.
In this 3.5 Hour Workshop you will learn:
- What Chalk Paint is and what surfaces it is best suited for.
- How to Paint With & Distress Chalk Paint
- How to create a “White Wash” effect
- How to layer colours
- How to achieve a smooth vs textured finish
- Top coats suitable for Sealing Chalk Paint
In this Workshop, you take home various sample boards along with your coat hanging rack you have completed to use in your home.
Morning tea and beverages provided. Included in this workshop are sample boards, coat hanging rack, Chalk Paint and all other materials required to complete your projects. Workshop handout notes also provided.
10% discount on paint purchases on the day.